Monday, August 23, 2010

Photoshop Blast!!!

These were ALL done in the last two days, you do the math on what else I've done. Ha! I've had a blast though, so here are the creations I made that I liked, there ARE more, but I don't like them. Ha!



This was just after I downloaded about 60 brushes, and I wanted to play with them. This is my first attempt. I really like how it came out though :3

This started from a picture I found online: weheartit.com (they have wonderful photos there)
I love this one, but I think I could've done better.

I literally finished this one about five minutes ago, I think its brilliant. Just saying. It's my favorite, and the cleanest of all of them.

Haha Started as a pic with another person, but I wanted to play, and they were in the way.

My first FULL ON "quote" photoshop experiment. I rather like this. I think if I went with simpler fonts things would've looked nicer, but oh well.

This is another one of my first attempts, I just love him. Really. Ahhh Jake<3

"Diana Joy" started as a 'quick thanks for likin all my stuff" but it turned into a very fun project.
I used a lot of different genres of brushes, I like this effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment