Sunday, September 19, 2010

Intense Memory Loss!

I totally just realized I didn't tell you I chopped off my hair into an Emma-Watson-like gamine hair cut!
So far, this is my favorite haircut yet, I can wear it down, spiky, parted, its great! I love lovelovelove it! Also, the purple is getting kinda old and my roots are starting to show, so I need to do some 'dye maintenance', but other than that, check out the new do ;D



Ta-da!!!
What do you think? Pretty hip, right?
XD
Well, not only that(obvi) in these pictures I did some photoshop work.

The top one, I only unsaturated, burned eye lashes and brows, and covered up some acne(plus adding text of course)

The bottom one, I used an image from Google, placed it, after using the background eraser, then I lightened, darkened, deepened, etc.

All in all I love both effects, the top being my favorite no make up picture of me to date.

There we go :3

No comments:

Post a Comment