Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh Southern Cali

It really is remarkably beautiful here in Southern California.


The sky is the prettiest shade of light blue.
There isn't a cloud in the sky, and the wind isn't too wild, its so peaceful.
Today is one of those days where all you want to do is lay on the grass, on a blanket and read a good book.
I went for a long bike ride today, all around the town and stopped for Starbucks.
Sitting outside of the coffee shop I hear cars passing, I smile, my ruby red lips stretching wide.
I take a sip of my Frapp and think of college a few days ahead of me.
Long Beach is stunning, especially in the summer.
Bikers cover the side of roads and go as fast as car.
The smell of In-n-out wafts through the air and hits my nose.
I could go for a burger, but I don't need it.
I have my pink flip-flops on and my toe nails are a beautiful radiant shade of sapphire.
Since I'm a silly eighteen year old I am wearing huge heart shaped sunglasses and a bright multi-colored tank top.
I can't even run my hands through my newly bleached hair because its piled high doused in hairspray.
Ahhh Life as a college student, while stressful really is beautiful, I don't have a job yet though.
I go where I please, when I please. I am responsible to and for no one. I am completely independent, except of course for having to leave a note with mom letting her know where I'm going.
I don't have a boyfriend and never have, but I'm happier that way.
Kellie is fantastic and stunning, I am extremely happy.

This weather doesn't do anything to hurt my mood either. ;]

                                    
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment