Friday, August 13, 2010

a better venue



Swaying to the beat of the rhythmic tune
Sinatra in the background of my mind
My feet begin to tap in time with his melodious voice and the soft drums.

clicking the keys as I work to make things right.
Sometimes it burns, trying to find the words to say to express--aw damn

backspace through time,

just erase the memories, that will make it all go away

Chicago, Chicago....

That blue eyed man knew his music, as did his cohorts.

No one can match his voice, but someone can match mine, Im sure

Im not that special
                               My words are merely a transparent work of a juvenile amateur in comparison to the                      geniuses of other times.

Glory and fame arent what Im after,

I just want my words to be remembered, my name isn't important.

           neither is my face


                                       All Ive ever wanted was for the love I have for this to be palpable on the page


The flower blooms in the middle of winter, the sun will shine through the rain storm, you just have to have the hope to let it happen....

I wish I could have that hope myself.

      Someone has to, and though I wish I could be that girl: the one who believes in fairy tales...

I can't









Sometimes I think I am in a bubble beyond my own volition. I didnt chose this. I would have picked a better venue.


I swear.

My world would be a walking dream on the clouds of whip cream in the sky of the coffee that wakes me up early in the morning filled with the legends of the actors beyond my time and space.

I would make a world that was infinitely better than the beaches ocean breeze and the stormy seas while hidden away in a lighthouse.





I will make this world colorful and bright, somehow I will accomplish this...

No comments:

Post a Comment