Friday, August 13, 2010

Bubble

Every bubble world I've been to has popped around me

                            Pop
The explosions all around of dreams and worlds collapsing has finally caught up
                                        Crumble

Thousands of happy thoughts and lovely ideas have just
In the blink of an eye disappeared.
      I sew my mouth and thoughts shut tight
I make no attempt to contact the outside
         My heart won't beat, my feet won't move. 
                            I will lie still so my world doesn't fall apart.

                              Popping will cease
If I don't let my dreams touch the air.
Hope is for suckers, dreams are better left unsaid
      If you mention hope the world shall shatter
                                                      And we don't want that do we?
No. No.
So keep quiet and sway to the rhythm around you, don't disturb this static peace.
        The countless lies don't matter, or the rotting hearts.


The only thing that matters it that your glass house remains unshattered, don't let them in
Dont let them see

Nothing goes in or out of your bubble, bubble dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment