Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ignite

I went to church tonight for the first time, really, in a year and a half, I mean, willingly.
Everyone was really nice, and super friendly.
The service was nice too, and very visitor friendly.
I really loved the speaker, also they gave guests free coffee [:

I mean, the worship was phenomenal, the singing was fantastic and I just loved it.

I think I'll be going back, definitely on Fridays at least, I don't know about Sundays just yet.
I'm a little scared of the sanctuary.

Kellietastic is going to church again, whoda thunk?

I'm excited though, they are quite liberal for a oneness church, I like it.
They don't force things, I'm a big fan now of New Harvest.

Also, on another note I am on my way over to my friend Lucas's in about 5 minutes to be a kid and play Mario Party with him, my friend(his girlfriend), April and his siblings.

Ahhh today has been a nice day, and then later I get to go home to an empty house that was/is gramma's but she doesn't live here anymore, and CJ, my brother, is out of town taking her up to Washington to her new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment