Thursday, September 9, 2010

Becoming Thin

It's much more of a challenge than I lead myself to believe.
I truly thought I'd be able to shed pounds with no problem.
Obviously, I'm realizing it takes a lot of effort and dedication!
Everyday I have to tell myself I am doing it for myself, and all the right reasons.
Working out as often as I can, and eating better, I could eat even BETTER, but I'm not there yet.
I absolutely love my new haircut, which is making me feel like an entirely different person.
My outlook has improved slightly and I don't feel so totally atrocious. I am truly liking looking in the mirror.
Seeing my newly-cropped hair with purple on the sides gleaming at me gives me hope, hope that maybe I'm not a lost cause, maybe there is hope for me after all.

When I get on the scale I feel defeated, I feel like I'm working toward a goal I will never see.
The numbers are steadily the same, I'm just glad, for the time being, that those numbers are staying UNDER 230.
When I met Shadae today, and she said she weighed 150 I understood that I could be that.
I could do thin, skinny, and hot!
I deserve that! So starting tonight, I am going to begin the true test:

Believing in myself enough to actually accomplish my goals!
Yeah!

-Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment